Thursday 19 November 2009

MEETING

Hiiiidihow Yall!

enough of that,

I booked a room for us on Monday November 23rd from 3-5 in MD 129.

It would be great if you could show up at 3 otherwise 4 is fine :)

By the way I got some nice suspect info from: jack the ripper; a reference guide and 'uncovering jack the ripper'.

If anybody fancies to find some more, there are quite some good book on it in the forst floor of the library at 364.152 3 ... might you feel obliged to find ou some more.

laters,
Pieter

2 comments:

  1. I can't meet on Mondays as I'm at work, but I can do tue or wed anytime, thurs after lecture or friday 12:30 - 3pm?Sorry about yesterday, I honestly don't normally miss classes for such a lame reason! Was there anything important that I missed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't miss much, we just sorted out presentation stuff, we will give you the info in lecture on Thursday cus i think everyone is to busy to meet after Monday...

    ReplyDelete