Thursday 17 December 2009

After Presentation


All in all I think the presentation went really well, we all managed to gather relevant information for our presentation topic and it all gelled well together on the day of the presentation considering we didn't have a rehearsal, which others in the group have commented on because we were all doing different things on different days, but we managed to have two two hour meetings which was good for us to understand what everyone in the group was going to talk about and what order we were going to talk in. I really enjoyed the Jack The Ripper module because it was interesting how much Jack The Ripper is still talked about and how I have learnt that the ripper is still an ongoing theme in musicals, comics, books and movies. I liked working with the people in my presentation group, everyone was easy to get on with and none of them were a let down like some people can be when doing group work. We all committed ourselves to making a good presentation and I think we pulled it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment